Viking Power 16, Compact Shower, Drain, Bilge and Waste Water Pump, 4.2 gpm, 12 & 24 volt
Johnson Pump's Viking Power 16 is a compact shower, drain, bilge and waste water pump with 4.2 GPM flow rate sized to allow installation in tight spaces. The Viking Power 16 shower drain pump can be incorporated into a small boat wastewater system in several different pump/motor configurations.
- Compact, robust and adaptable so it can be mounted virtually anywhere on board
- Includes KlickTite XL connectors fitted as standard, making hose connections a snap!
- Ultra-modern, single-chamber, self-priming diaphragm pump that can be set up in several different pump/motor configurations
- Can be run dry and can pump air/water mixture
- Easy to install anywhere after the drain outlet in the wastewater system or as a bilge pump
- Non-choke valves mean that no in-line filters are necessary, and the pump can not only be run dry, it can also handle a mixture of air and water without difficulty
- Self-priming up to a height of 3 meters
- Low pulse and muffled rubber bracket, this pump offers quiet operation
- Complies with ISO 15083 and small craft bilge pump standard for vessels up to 12 m (39.4 ft)
- High-impact glass-fiber reinforced nylon body
- Ball-bearing supported transmission
- Non-choke valves - no filters required
- Capacity: 16 l/min (4.2 GPM) open flow (15 l/min at 0.1 bar)
- Max. head: 3 meters (9.8 feet)
- Max. lift: 3 meters (9.8 feet)
- Dimensions: 186 mm long x 235/181 mm wide x 118/204 mm high
- 7.3" x 9.3"/7.1" x 4.6/8"
- Connection: KlickTite XL connectors for 1" hose or 3/4" hose and
- 12" BSP threads; straight and 90 Deg. (optional)
- Weight: 2.6 kg (5.7 pounds)
- Motor: 2.3 amp (12 volt), 1.2 amp (24 volt) at 0.1 bar
- 12/24 volt DC (with built-in thermal protection)
- Body: Nylon, glass-fiber reinforced
- Valves: Nitrile rubber
- Diaphragm: Reinforced Nitrile rubber
- 09-47116 Straight 3/4" hose
- 09-47117 Straight 1" hose
- 09-47118 90 Deg. 3/4" hose
- 09-47119 90 Deg. 1" hose
- Grey Water Tank: Order no: 09-13384
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.