Weems & Plath, Anniversary Collection, Barometer
Weems & Plath, Anniversary Collection, Barometer. Introduced to commemorate 75 years of the rich heritage of Weems & Plath, which is closely linked to their founder, Captain Philip Van Horn Weems, who strove to perfect the field of navigation.
- Created from solid, forged brass that is hand polished and lacquered
- Uses the finest German movements, dials, hands and components available in the world
- The distinctive dial of each instrument is intricately etched to create a subtle but rich pattern
- Each instrument is labeled with a unique serial number and is provided with complete instructions and mounting hardware
- All instruments carry a limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: dial: 5-1/4" (13 mm), base: 7" (178 mm), depth: 3-1/2" (89 mm)
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty
- Highly reliable and accurate double diaphragm German aneroid movement
- Displays both of the barometric scales; inches of mercury and millibars
- Movement is temperature compensated and calibrated for altitudes up to 3500 feet above sea level
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.