Weems & Plath, Professional Navigation Protractor Triangle
This Professional Protractor Triangle 104 has a handle and gives boaters a larger navigation triangle for use in their navigational chart work. The Protractor Triangle 104 has sides that are 9-1/4 inches (23.50cm) long and a hypotenuse (long side) of 13-inches (33.02cm) long. Its clean, uncluttered design is inscribed with contrast enhancing colors (red & black) that display both 320mm & 1-80,000 scales. A hole located at the vertex allows the user to convert the protractor into a quadrant to measure altitude or angle.The triangle is constructed of heavy duty clear 5 mm thick acrylic for durability, with a handle for ease of use. The handle also holds a pencil, and both pencil and pencil sharpener are included.
- 9-1/4" sides x 13" (23.50cm x 33.02cm) hypotenuse
- Pencil & sharpener included
- Clean, uncluttered design
- Both 320mm & 1-80,000 scales shown
- Inscribed with contrast-enhancing colors (red & black)
- Hole at vertex allows several uses
- Heavy duty clear 5mm acrylic construction for durability
- Lifetime warranty
Larger version of the Weems & Plath 101 protractor triangle with handle.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.