Weems & Plath, Professional Navigation Protractor Triangle
This Professional Protractor Triangle 104 has a handle and gives boaters a larger navigation triangle for use in their navigational chart work. The Protractor Triangle 104 has sides that are 9-1/4 inches (23.50cm) long and a hypotenuse (long side) of 13-inches (33.02cm) long. Its clean, uncluttered design is inscribed with contrast enhancing colors (red & black) that display both 320mm & 1-80,000 scales. A hole located at the vertex allows the user to convert the protractor into a quadrant to measure altitude or angle.The triangle is constructed of heavy duty clear 5 mm thick acrylic for durability, with a handle for ease of use. The handle also holds a pencil, and both pencil and pencil sharpener are included.
- 9-1/4" sides x 13" (23.50cm x 33.02cm) hypotenuse
- Pencil & sharpener included
- Clean, uncluttered design
- Both 320mm & 1-80,000 scales shown
- Inscribed with contrast-enhancing colors (red & black)
- Hole at vertex allows several uses
- Heavy duty clear 5mm acrylic construction for durability
- Lifetime warranty
Larger version of the Weems & Plath 101 protractor triangle with handle.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.