ACR, RescueME MOB1 AIS Beacon w/Integrated DSC
ACR RessueME MOB1 AIS Beacon w/Integrated DSC is the smallest Personal Location device making it more likely to be used.
The RessueME MOB1 communicates with the vessel you have been separated from and other marine traffic in the vicinity (up to 5 miles - dependent on conditions). This gives you the best chance of a rapid rescue if you fall overboard. Your crew is alerted immediately and keep track of your position whilst recovery is carried out. Even in the most moderate of seas, it is alarming how quickly a visual sighting of a man overboard can be lost.
The MOB1 is intended to be installed within the life-jacket and will activate automatically on inflation, sending the first alert within 15 seconds.
In an emergency, RessueME MOB1 provides 2 methods of rapidly communicating your position, accurate to a few meters, back to the vessel, plus providing a visual indication via its built-in strobe light. The integrated strobe light ensures maximum visibility in low light conditions.
Once activated your MOB1 will transmit an alert to all AIS equipment and AIS-enabled plotters in the vicinity. The integrated GPS ensures the precise location is sent to your vessel and any others that may be assisting.
An additional feature of the MOB1 is its ability to activate the DSC alarm on your vessel’s VHF, alerting your crew to the situation.
- AIS transmission Transmit Power: 1 Watt
- Frequency: 161.975/162.025MHz
- DSC Transmission Transmit Power: 0.5
- Watt Frequency: 156.525MHz Messages Individual Distress Relay Distress Alert (by a single call made on the press of the activation button)
- Temperature range (operational): -20°C – +55°C
- Temperature range (storage:) -30°C – +70°C
- Waterproof: 10m depth
- Weight: 92 grams
- Standards: RTCM SC11901, EN303 098-1
SHIPPING & RETURNS
WARRANTY LENGTH: 5 YEARS
This product is warranted against factory defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 (five)* years from the date of purchase or receipt as a gift. During the warranty period ACR Electronics, Inc. will repair or at its option, replace at no cost to you for labor, materials or return transportation. For further assistance, please contact our Technical Service Department at : ACR Electronics, Inc. 5757 Ravenswood Road, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312-6645
Our legendary products are supported by an equally legendary promise. The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
Returns to Go2marine:
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Emergency Position-Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRBs), Personal Locator Beacons (PLBs) and Emergency Locator Transmitters (ELTs) can only be returned for a full refund within 30 Days of date of purchase if the seal has not been broken on the box. In addition, it must not have been registered with the National Authority Registration. Any product eligible for a promotional offer (cash rebates or free goods) that has been redeemed is not eligible for return.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.
* DSC functionality is subject to regulations of the country.
† Subject to warranty statement. (Note: When used in commercial applications the warranty period is restricted to two years.)