Atwood Rope MFG, 0.75mm (1/32") Nano Cord, Polyester/Nylon, Random Color, 300ft
Atwood Rope MFG's Nano Cord rope is even smaller than their 1.8mm micro cord and with a 36 lbs test it makes a very versatile product. The 0.75mm (1/32") Nano Cord is a Polyester/Nylon rope that comes in a 300 foot spool in random colors. Nano cord can be used for fishing line, handle wraps, wind chimes / dream catchers, beading etc. and is perfect for intricate jewelry makers, crafters, macramé artists etc. Great for bracelets, lanyards, and key chains. Nano is great to store in backpacks and emergency kits.
Nano Cord Specs
- Rope Diameter - 1/32" / .75mm
- Tensile Strength - 36 lbs / 17 kg
- Weight (oz/300ft approx) - 2.8oz / 80g
- Material - Polyester / Nylon
- Lightweight & Strong
- Color Will not run or bleed
- UV & Rot Resistant
- Made In The USA
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.