Campbell Bolt Type Anchor Shackle, Forged Carbon Steel - 3/4", 7/8"
Mfr: Campbell Fittings, Inc.
$42.71 to $57.50
Anchor Shackle, Bolt Type, Forged Carbon Steel, Galvanized
- Shackle Bodies Are Drop-Forged Carbon Steel
- Galvanized to Meet ASTM A-153 Specifications
- C-999-G Shackles Meet the Design Requirements of Federal Specification RR-C-271, Type IVA, Grade A, Class 3
- Working Load Limit, Size, Manufacture Name, Date Code and USA Permanently Marked on Each Shackle
- 999 Series Shackles Meet or Exceed All Manufacturing Requirements of the ASME B30.26 ”Rigging Hardware”. These Include the Material Ductility Requirement (Section 26-1.1.2), the Design Factor Requirement (Section 26.1.2), the Identification Requirement (Section 26-1.5.1), and the Effective Temperature Range (Section 26-1.6.1). the Shackles Can Be Proof Tested in Accordance with Section 26-1.4
- Certification Available Upon Request
- 6 to 1 Design Factor on Shackles 1/4" to 2" 5 to 1 Design Factor on 2-1/2"
- Pins and Bolts Are Heat-Treated and Made of Alloy Steel
- DO NOT EXCEED THE WORKING LOAD LIMIT
|Length Tolerance (+/-)||1/4 in|
|Width Tolerance (+/-)||1/8 in|
Working Load Limit Short Ton
Campbell Bolt Type Anchor Shackle, Forged Carbon Steel - 3/4"
Working Load Limit Short Ton: 4-3/4 T
B Dimension: 7/8 in.
C Dimension: 2-13/16 in.
D Dimension: 1-1/4 in.
E Dimension: 1-13/16 in.
F Dimension: 1-3/4 in.
Campbell Bolt Type Anchor Shackle, Forged Carbon Steel - 7/8"
Working Load Limit Short Ton: 6-1/2 T
B Dimension: 1 in.
C Dimension: 3-1/8 in.
D Dimension: 1-7/16 in.
E Dimension: 2-1/16 in.
F Dimension: 2 in.
SHIPPING & RETURNS