Sig / Dickinson Cozy Cabin Heater - Propane
The Dickinson Marine's Cozy Cabin Heater provides your boat cabin with dry radiant heat at a 6,500 BTU/hr rate. The Cozy Cabin is built to replace the Sig Marine heater and is a small but powerful bulkhead mounted propane cabin heater.
The Cozy Cabin Heater provides vented heat for your cabin with a cheery fireplace-like heating element. Brass accents and a cast metal cook top add to the nautical look of this little heater.
- A deck cap is included with the Cozy Cabin
- Flue pipe sold is separately (1" O.D. stainless rail stock is used for the pipe)
- Piezo spark ignition
- Thermocouple protection
- Product Includes: mounting straps, exhaust cap with shutoff, internal dress ring, weather gasket, cast metal warming top
- Requires 3/8" fuel line with female fitting
- Cozy Cabin Heater formally known as Force 10 Cozy Cabin Heater
The Cozy Cabin Heater is safe and easy to use. A push button igniter lights the burner easily and the flame is controlled from a easy to grip cool touch handle on the side. Inside the case of the heater is a thermocouple gas shut off component that stops the flow of gas if the heater has gone out, to protect against gas leaking. In addition, this h(more...)
Ratings & Reviews
by Joel G.
What a great little stove. Packaging was a little large but it got the stove here in good shape. I'll send you more information when I get it installed in our little travel trailer.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.