DC Analog Voltmeter Panel, 8015, Blue Sea
- Three 30A_200A MIDI /AMI fuses ideal for high-amp circuits including panel feeds, windlasses, and stereo amplifiers
- Four 1A_20A ATO /ATC fuses ideal for circuits including bilge pumps, alarms, and clock memory
- Sealed cover protects fuses from the harsh marine environment: IP66 rating protected against powerful water jets
- Integrated connector plugs eliminate loose wires and provide a secure, waterproof connection
- Ignition protected fusing meets Coast Guard and ABYC requirements for installation on gasoline or diesel powered boats Amperage Maximum Operating (combined): 280 Amps
Nominal Operating Voltage: 12 Volts DC
Minimum Input Cable Size to Meet Rating: 4/0 AWG (120 mm_)
Stud Size: M8 x 1.25 mm
Stud Torque: 15 ft-lb (20.3 N-m)
Recommended Ring Terminal: M8 (5/16")
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.