Dock Boxes, Low-Profile
Stow 'n Go Low-Profile Dock Boxes provide great storage near your boat. Low-profile dock boxes work well on smaller docks or even large boats to store boating gear. Taylor Made builds their Low-Profile Dock Boxes from fiberglass with a tough UV resistant gelcoat finish on the outside. These deck boxes feature a smooth interior finish to help prevent hand splinters when storing & retrieving your boating accessories. All Stow 'n Go Dock Boxes feature stainless steel lockable latches & hardware. These boxes hold up in the harshest marine environments. Taylor Made Stow 'n Go dock boxes incorporate gas shock lifts to keep the lid open on rocking docks & in higher winds. The gas shocks on these dock boxes also allow controlled closing.
- Two sizes available
- Gas shocks standard
- Lockable latch
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.