DE-105 AC/DC Refrigerator, 120 VAC, 12-24 VDC
The DE105 Refrigerator / Freezer by Norcold gives your boat 3.3 cubic feet of interior storage space in a stylish package.
- Combination Refrigerator/Freezer
- Two white powder-coated wire shelves with raised lip
- Dual clear door bins
- LED interior light
- Flush, under-counter mounting option (requires 1.375" additional depth space)
- 2-year warranty
B = Black panel
*Depth increases by 1.375” if installed with doors flush to the cabinet. Specifications subject to change.
|Cutout Dimensions & Weight|
|30 in: 76.2 cm||20-3/4 in: 52.71 cm||20-1/8 in: 51.12 cm|
|Carton Weight||Net Weight|
|76 lbs: 34.47 kg||70 lbs: 31.75 kg|
|3.3 cu. ft.: 93.44 l|
|Amp Draw: DE105 US/Canada Dual Electric|
|12 V/DC||24 V/DC||120 VAC / 60 Hz|
Power Supply Options:
- DC = Direct Current: 12 or 24 Volts
- DE = Dual Electric: AC (Alternating Current US/Canada, 120 Volts @ 60 hz) and DC (Direct Current, 12 or 24 Volts)
Q: Is this Norcold marine refrig/freezer still available? The one installed in my SeaRay 380 Sundancer has quit on me and I need a replacement. Or, what is the replacement model and will it fit with an easy swap out, one for one? A: The DE461 has been discontinued. There are still parts available. Otherwise, you can view the new models at
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.