Open Box Xtratuf 15 In Women's Legacy Boot
These boots have been returned and inspected. They are in almost new condition but have one of the following conditions, may not have the original boot box, may show light signs of being tried on, or may have a small scuff or discoloring from the manufacturer.
This collection's prints are original designs by two Alaskan fishermen, born and inspired by the wilderness of Alaska and the sustainable fisheries of the Pacific Northwest. Salmon Sisters products are designed in Alaska, inspired by nautical tradition, and made for a community of fishermen, adventurers, and ocean-enthusiasts. XTRATUF x Salmon Sisters footwear are designed to look good and get dirty because they're just too comfortable to take off. The Salmon Sisters work with organizations that support conservation of wild spaces and wild seafood.
- XTRATUF Recommends Half Sizes Order Up
- Â Triple Dipped Neoprene Provides 100% Waterproof Protection riple dipped, latex Neoprene creates a seamless exterior / tested against organic and inorganic acids and chemicals
- Slip Resistant Chevron Outsole- SRA rated slip-resistant outsoles are made from an exclusive rubber compound that grips the floor surface creating sure footing
- Acid Chemical Resistant
- Dual Outside and Inside Logos and Featuring Exclusive Salmon Sisters Liner Print
- Designed Specifically for a Woman's Fit
Women's Footwear Size Chart
U.S. Women's Sizing is typically 1.5 sizes larger than U.S. Men's/Kids' Sizing
The RockyÂ® logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Rocky Brands, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright Â© 2022.
SHIPPING & RETURNS