Parker 2507-16-16 Straight Thread Adapter, 16 x 1-11 1/2
- O-Ring Material: 90 Durometer Nitrile
- Connection 2 Thread Size (inch): 1-11 1/2
- Shape: 90° Elbow
- Connection 3 Thread Size (inch): na
- Connection 2 Style: Female NPSM Swivel
- Connection 1 Thread Size (mm): na
- Connection 3 Style: na
- Connection 2 Thread Size (mm): na
- Body Material: Steel
- Connection 1 Thread Size (inch): 1 5/16-12
- Connection Style: SAE-ORB to NPSM Swivel
- Connection 1 Style: Male SAE-ORB
- Length (inch): na
- Fitting Type: Pipe Swivel
- Maximum Dynamic Pressure: 2500 psi
- Connection 4 Size: na
- Connection 4 Thread Size: na
Parker's Pipe Fitting and Port Adapter product line offers a wide range of thread types including NPT, NPTF, NPSM, BSPT, BSPP, SAE O-ring Boss (ORB), ISO 6149 and Metric. All fittings and adapters in this product line meet or exceed industry specifications.
• Military Ground Systems
• Aerial Lift
• Material Handling
• Military Marine
• Machine Tool
• Tapered thread fittings offers a compact size for efficiency and have a high temperature tolerance.
• Straight thread fittings have unlimited reusability, an elastomeric seal and no thread sealant is needed for installation.
• Steel fittings come standard with ToughShield Plus plating which substantially exceeds the SAE corrosion hour requirements for red rust, lasting up to 3,000 hours without red rust as found by an independent test facility (tested to ASTM B117/ISO 9227). This enhanced performance provides customers with a competitive advantage through less downtime and extended equipment life, leading to increased revenues and reduced warranty costs.
• Available in steel, stainless steel and brass in sizes 1/8” through 2” with working pressures up to 7500 psi.
• Parker’s Robust Port Stud on adjustable ports is manufactured with a longer locknut virtually eliminating washer damage and potential leaks, as well as making assembly virtually mistake-proof. This feature improves customer internal efficiencies and reduces rework costs resulting from backup washer damage commonly seen with traditional SAE adjustable port ends in the market.
• Hydraulic fluid and gas handling connections
SHIPPING & RETURNS