Parker Triple-Lok 37° Flare JIC Tube Fittings and Adapters Tube to Tube Reducer
- Connection Type: 37° Flare, Tube to Tube Reducer
- Specifications Met: SAE J514
- Shape: Straight
- Body Material: Steel
Parker's 37° Flare JIC tube fittings and adapters, Triple-Lok®, meet the requirements of both SAE J514 and ISO 8434-2 and offer the industry's broadest offering of port ends. The design has a small metal to metal seal area which results in a compact design, low assembly torque, high temperature and high pressure capability.
• Easily adaptable to inch tube, metric tube and hose giving it worldwide acceptance.
• Vast selection of port end options, including SAE Straight Thread O-ring Boss (ORB), NPTF, BSPP-ED, BSPP-O-ring Retaining Ring (ORR), BSPP, BSPT, ISO 6149, Metric-O-ring Retaining Ring (ORR), and Metric-ED
• Parker’s Robust Port Stud on adjustable ports is manufactured with a longer locknut virtually eliminating washer damage and potential leaks, as well as making assembly virtually mistake-proof. This feature improves customer internal efficiencies and reduces rework costs resulting from backup washer damage commonly seen with traditional SAE adjustable port ends in the market.
• Steel fittings come standard with ToughShield Plus plating which substantially exceeds the SAE corrosion hour requirements for red rust, lasting up to 3,000 hours without red rust as found by an independent test facility (tested to ASTM B117/ISO 9227). This enhanced performance provides customers with a competitive advantage through less downtime and extended equipment life, leading to increased revenues and reduced warranty costs.
• Stainless Steel nuts have a coating to prevent galling.
• Available in steel, stainless steel, and brass in sizes 1/8” - 2 ½” with working pressures up to 7500 psi.
• Hydraulic fluid and gas handling connections
SHIPPING & RETURNS