The Personal Rescue Strobe is one of the most robust PFD lights on the market. Its heavy-duty, military grade construction is comparable to lights used in deep-sea diving.
The strobe is activated manually with an easy twist on/off motion and operates with one AA battery. A powerful 200 Lumens LED bulb is housed in an unbreakable Lexan lens and flashes 60 times per minute with a 360 degree omni-view. The unique light cone extends visibility, making it 4x brighter than average compact strobes, and visible from over 2 miles away.
Package includes a Velcro® hook & loop strap and two 4” zip ties for easy installation on Type I, II, III, and V PFD’s.
- Rugged military grade construction
- Unique cone extends LED source & light beam
- Heavy duty unbreakable Lexan lens
- Best in Class for compact strobes - 200 Lumens
- DIVE-rated to 1000 Feet – diving light technology
- Waterproof 1px7
- Visibility 2+ miles
- Operates on one AA battery
- Easy attachment options to PFD or harness
- No accidental activation
- USCG Approved #161.102/99
- Made in USA
- Limited Lifetime warranty
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.