Pettit, Protect High-Build Epoxy Primer - 2-Part Kit
Mfr: Pettit Paint
$113.15 On Sale
Pettit Protect High Build Epoxy Primer (Gray 4700/4701) (White 4100/4101) is a heavy duty, two component, epoxy coating for use where maximum resistance to fresh or salt water is required. It reduces water absorption making it an excellent choice for osmotic blister prevention and repair. Its high-solids formula allows for quicker and easier application with fewer coats necessary for effective protection. Higher-solids equals 3 coat application instead of 6 needed by competitive products. It also offers dependable corrosion protection on all underwater metals.
- High build epoxy primer
- Much Easier Application Due to Less Coats, 3 Coats Instead Of 6
- Preferred Choice By Professionals for Osmotic Blister Prevention/li>
- Excellent protection for steel, aluminum, and other metals
- Use Epoxy Thinner 97 if needed
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.