Blue Sea Systems, m-Series Mini Battery Switch, Dual Circuit Plus, 6011.
- Simultaneously switches two isolated battery banks or combines battery banks to all loads
- 300 Amps continuous rating for outboards and small gasoline or diesel engines
- Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Studs accept 3/8" (M10) ring terminals
- 7/8" (22 mm) stud length accepts multiple cable terminals
- One-piece terminal stud design never loosens over time
- Isolating cover with three snap-in side pieces protects rear contacts
and allows wire access in any direction
- Case design allows surface, rear, or front panel mounting options
- 6 Icon label set included for circuit identification
- Cranking Rating: 10 sec. - 1,000A per circuit
- Cranking Rating: 1 min. - 650A
- Intermittent Rating: 5 min. - 450A
- Continuous Rating: 300A
- Voltage Maximum Operating: 32V DC
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here