Cequent, Hitch Ball.
- Select the correct ball for the coupler on your trailer
- The ball diameter required is stamped into the coupler handle or body
- Ensure the trailer ball shank fits the thickness and diameter of your drawbar, ball mount or step bumper
- Solid steel hitch balls engineered to meet all safety requirements of VESC regulation V-5
- Cold forged for superior strength
- When installing hitch balls, torgue all 3/4" shank diameter balls to 160 ftlbs., 1" shank diameter balls to 250 ftlbs., and 1-1/4" shank diameter balls to 450 ftlbs
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here