The Bosworth Guzzler horizontal bilge pumps GH-400 & GH-500 are self-priming, diaphragm hand pumps capable of 20 psi for 12' of suction lift and a 12' delivery head. These light weight manual bilge pumps are ideal for any marine fluid transfer application. Rugged and reliable construction makes them suitable for use other home or industrial sanitation chores as well.
- Buna Nitrile diaphragm & valves
- Hand operation; no electricity needed
- Large Flapper Valve openings speed pumping
- Portable lightweight design
- Four 1/4" mounting holes on a 6-1/8" diameter bolt circle
- Horizontal handle lies near to flat on pump body with enough clearance between the handle & the hose for your fingers
The Bosworth Guzzler Pumps allow you to: Dewater bilges, holds, and sumps aboard boats of all kinds. Dewater construction trenches, meter boxes, pits, and virtually any other industrial site. Empty trapped plumbing vessels, basement areas, and large liquid collection systems. Transfer watery sewage to or from holding tanks. Prime larger centrifugal pumps.
How much does shipping cost?
If you'd like to see your shipping cost, add the item to your "Shopping Barge" and then use our Shipping Rates Calculator on the next page.
Returns / Exchanges
For Go2marine's shipping and return policy, click here