Marine Fuel Hydrocarbon Filtration Housing, Only - No Filter Element
Racor, FBO Marine Fuel Filter Water Separators are for high-flow fuel applications. The FBO assembly is used as a primary fuel filter_water separator on large diesel applications, as well as on mobile refuelers and fleet re-fueling pumps. In engine applications, it is specifically designed for high pressure common rail diesel injection systems. The FBO assembly can flow from 5 gpm to 75 gpm, depending on the model, element, and type_viscosity of fuel to be filtered. The large 5.1 oz sump is ideal for applications experiencing high volumes of water in the fuel. Common applications include marine vessels, diesel locomotives, mining trucks, mobile refuelers, fuel docks, etc.
- Elements and housings are sold separately
- Suitable for jet fuel, aviation gas, diesel fuel, gasoline, kerosene, JP4, JP5 and JP8
- Locking ring collar offers simple element change outs, by one person, without tools
- Marine models are white; industrial models are black
- 1.5" NPT inlet and outlet
- Rated at 150 PSI at 240 deg.F; max. working pressure is 75 psi
- Water level sight glass on L and Marine models
- Manual water drain valve; manual vent valve
- Mounting bracket included with Marine models
- Option for water sensor probe(more...)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
WARRANTS PRODUCTS AGAINST DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL USE FOR A PERIOD OF ONE 1 YEAR AFTER THE DATE OF INVOICE FROM GRAINGER, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.