Rule, LoPro Standard Bilge Pump for Tight Spaces, 900 gph, 12 volt
The Rule LoPro Series Standard Bilge Pump provides up to 900 gph of pumping power to locations on boats challenged with tight installation spaces. The LoPro LP900D is a standard, operate by float or panel switch, bilge pump with the flexibility to work in a variety of onboard applications.
LoPro 900 Series pumps work in small locations with a designed pump height of 2.3" (58.4mm). The LoPro's entire discharge body swivels up to 180 deg. for ease of installation and the hose can swivel 360 deg. for better routing. The threaded discharge nozzle allows the use of 3/4" (19mm), 1" (25mm), 1-1/8" (28mm) Straight Hose barb or 3/4"(19mm) 90 deg. Elbow ports (included). An included tricuspid check valve minimizes water back flow when used with straight fittings.
LoPro LP900D features:
- Fully rotating discharge body
- Choice of discharge ports supplied with each pump
- Backflow prevention valve
- Horizontal or vertical mounting
- Flow Rate - 900 gph (3407 lph)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 7.6 x 2.3 x 2.3 (inches), 193 x 58.4 x 58.4 (mm)
- Port Type- 3/4" (19mm), 1" (25mm), 1-1/8" (28mm) Straight Hose barb or 3/4"(19mm) 90å¼ Elbow
- Voltage - 12 volt
- Current - 4 amp
- Fuse Size - 7.5 amp
- Weight - 1 lb (0.459 kg)
Rule LoPro Series Standard Bilge Pumps are intended to be used in Bilge Pumping System for small craft with a hull length up to 24 meters, as described within the introduction and scope of ISO 15083. Install following the Provisions of the Recreation Craft Directives 2003/44/EC
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.