Sea-Dog, Hatch Spring, Stainless Steel, 11-5/8"
- Big, heavy-duty spring that is ideal for larger hatches and dock boxes
- Strong stainless steel spring with internal safety cable that prevents spring from being overextended during normal use
- Heavy duty molded nylon pads on both ends
Ratings & Reviews
Big Solid Strong Hatch Spring
I used the SEA-DOG, HATCH SPRING, STAINLESS STEEL, 11-5/8",
<br>Mfg# 321680-1 / LFS# SDL3216801 for supporting a very hefty home built teak hatch. I needed a hatch spring that would support the weight and that could withstand the force of strong winds trying to close the hatch. I installed one hatch spring. I waited to do this review until I lived with the setup for a while. I am quite pleased with the hatch spring, it exceeded my expectations. I've used hatch springs in the past but none of them were this big and solid. The positive attributes of this spring may be negatives if you are doing something small and light. It's a good choice if you need something hefty, it's big time overkill for something small and light.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.