48 Quart Inland Performance Series Marine Cooler
When you're out on the water, keep your food and drinks cold for up to 3 days when you bring a Coleman 48 Quart Inland Performance Series Marine Cooler. Large enough to hold 63 cans and tall enough to hold 2-liter bottles upright, you'll have plenty of space for refreshments for you and your fishing buddies. Built to withstand the extra demands of a marine environment, this cooler's UVGuard material offers protection from the sun's damaging rays, and its stainless steel screws resist rusting. Whether you're bringing lunch for a day on the boat or heading to your favorite fishing hole, the 2-way handles make getting to your destination easy. When the fun is done, the leak-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler, so you're ready for your next fun adventure on the water.
- UVGuard material helps protect your cooler from the sun's damaging rays
- Keeps the Ice! up to 3 days at temperatures up to 90 degree F
- Holds 63 cans
- Added height to hold 2-liter bottles upright to help prevent spills
- Leak-resistant channel drain for easy draining without tilting the cooler
- Hinged lid for easy, one-handed access
- 2-way handles for easy lifting and carrying in a space-saving design
- Rust-resistant, stainless steel screws
- Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
- Made in the USA
Coleman products have a limited warranty from the date of purchase that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. The length of the limited warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the limited warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 15% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.