Ace Line Hauler, Brutus Max Torque, Electric Pot Puller, 12v, Scotty Base Mount
Put a Brutus Max Torque Electric Pot Puller/Line Hauler on your boat and turn pulling pots and hauling line an easy one person job. This Brutus Max Torque line hauler fits Scotty downrigger mounts, uses the Scotty 12v plug to deliver 110 lbs of pulling force. The Max Torque pulls 1-4 prawn traps or 1 crab trap at up to 140' per minute.
- Complete Max Torque unit weighs 20 lbs
- Hauler stands 25" tall and extends 18" over the water
- Collapsible frame folds down in seconds for easy storage
- Heavy powder-coated aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Pulls 1-4 prawn traps or 1 crab
- Accommodates 1/4" - 3/8" line size
- 110 lb. capacity
- 140 feet per minute with 1 trap per line
- 45 3-minute pulls per fully charged deep cycle battery
- Water Resistant, heavy-duty 12 volt DC motor draws 14 to 35 amps of power
- Includes easy to follow installation and operating instructions
- Mounts to , sold separately if needed
- Plugs into , sold separately if needed
- On/Off switch mounted on hauler, cord & plug included
- Add hands free operation with the line coiling accessory, sold separately
- One year limited factory warranty on motor
- One year warranty on frame and pulley system
Brutus Edition Ace Line Hauler
The Brutus Edition Ace Line Hauler will provide you with years of service as long as you follow these simple guidelines:
- Never submerge your line hauler under water.
- Never overload your line hauler.
- 100lb crab or prawn trap capacity.
- Heavy-duty aluminum and stainless steel construction.
- Draws 11 amps of power.
SET-UP AND OPERATION
- Remove wing nut from bolt attaching arm to unit in collapsed position. Insert arm Into opening of frame. Attach to frame using bolt and wing nut. (Note: Lubricant may be used on joint between frame end arm to ease disassembly.)
- Mount your Ace Line Hauler to a standard Scotty™ Downrigger Mount (No. 1023) with the mounting pin and hair pin provided.
- To start motor, plug your Ace Line Hauler Into a standard Scotty™ Electrical Socket (No. 1126). A standard 30-amp Scotty™ fuse is sufficient.
- Feed trap line through pulley system as shown in diagram below.
- Pulling in traps requires light assist. Simply apply downward pressure to rope until trap reaches the Surface.
- Unplug to turn motor off.
* KEEP HANDS CLEAR OF PULLEYS WHILE IN USE. *