Bering Diesel Marine Stove, with Oven
- Non-rust stainless steel construction with cast iron cooking surface
- Overflow safety feature on oil metering valve
- Bristol Stove heat output 6,500-16,250 BTU/hr
- Flue size: 5" (chimney outlet on right top side of the cast-iron top)
- Weight: 89lbs
- Outside dimensions: W 24.75" x D 16.25" x H 20.5"
- Oven dimensions: W 10.5" x D 12.75" x H 10.5"
- Limited one year manufacturer's warranty on workmanship and materials
Dickinson Bering marine stoves provide fast, efficient oven heat for cooking and dry, radiant heat for warmth. These boat stoves are silent burning with safe, reliable performance. The Bering Stove is a great addition to smaller boats. The optional Water heating Coils are designed to heat water tanks from 6 to 20 gallons. Bering Stove fuel consumption ranges from 1.61 to 3.20 gallons for a 24 hour period.Dickinson Bering(PDF)
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.