Big B Boat Fenders by Taylor Made
- Air inflation needle valve for durability and ease of use - no plugs to thread in or out or worry about dropping overboard
- Recommended inflation is 2 psi
- 10 Colors and 4 sizes available
- Guaranteed for the life of your boat
Hanging fenders horizontally is particularly useful when moored against pilings where a round fender or vertically hung sausage fender would tend to roll off the piling. Other features of the Big B fenders are molded in ribs which minimize rolling against docksides or other boats, 4 sizes to suit all mooring needs, a high gloss finish, and 10 colors.
Taylor Made uses only the highest quality marine grade vinyl and seamless construction for the Big B fenders which enables Taylor Made to guarantee these fenders against splitting or bursting for the life of your boat.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.