Open Box - XtraTuf Legacy 15" Copper Tan Neoprene Boots
These boots have been returned and inspected. They are in almost new condition but have one of the following conditions, may not have the original boot box, may show light signs of being tried on, or may have a small scuff or discoloring from the manufacturer. Xtratuf Boots, Extra Tough, Neoprene Pac, 15" Boot, Copper Tan.
- Flexible, hand-layered seamless boot shell
- Shells are triple-dipped in liquid Neoprene latex for extra tough, extra watertight protection against acids, corrosives and contaminants
- Immersed in a special sealant for the XTRATUF "total protection shield"
- Smooth, tough fabric linings for easy on and off
- Cork-cushioned insoles for lightweight shock absorption and comfort
- Slip-resistant Chevron outsoles with flat, surface-to-surface treads for sure-gripping traction on hard, slick footing
Neoprene is the most flexible and durable of all rubber footwear construction. Only XTRATUF neoprene pacs offer a "total protection shield" of seamless, watertight protection.
The Rocky® logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Rocky Brands, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2023.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free Shipping on Returns: Free printable return shipping label to customers within the Continental USA. To request a return, contact us. Be sure to include the order number. If this was a gift, provide the email address & phone number of person who ordered this product.
- Orders for this item placed between Oct 1 - Dec 30th, will be accepted by January 31st. After that, all returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Contact us for manufacturer defects within 30 days of receipt. You will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
We ship Rocky Brands products (The Original Muck Boot Company, Georgia Boot and Xtratuf) only to customers within the United States of America and its territories.The Rocky logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Rocky Brands, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2022.