Samson, Solid Braid Polyester line is ideal for small boats as it resists UV degradation, stays flexible and doesn't shrink or harden. Great for use on sheets and halyards, flag halyards. This solid braid polyester stays firm, round, and flexible while resisting abrasion, rot, mildew, mold, UV degradation, and most chemicals.
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Extremely lightweight
- Remains flexible with use
- Resists rot, mildew, mold, and most chemicals
- UV resistant
- Core and Cover are Polyester
- Specific Gravity: 1.38
- NON SPLICEABLE
Question: How much does Samson, Solid Braid Polyester rope stretch?
Answer: Samson shows no elongation at up to 30% of the ropes breaking strength. Polyester braided ropes typically show a 12-15% stretch at break.
Polyester ropes do not have the stretch of nylon and are very general purpose. They are often used for rigging on sails.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.