Superseded by ABS10300 Racor, Element For LFS 801
Racor, Bypass Oil Filtration Systems Element for LFS 801 and 802 engines feature a spin-on steel canister mounted to an aluminum head. Doubles the hours between oil changes. The element is made of a computer-engineered wound cotton woven media designed to provide more efficient filtration for a longer period of time.
- Keeps oil cleaner longer
- Reduces consumption and disposal
- Saves on maintenance costs and downtime
- Extends engine life
- Keeps engines better lubricated for reduced wear
- Reduces thermal degradation (less friction, less heat)
- Additional LFS 800 Series Information
- Made in the USA
WARRANTS PRODUCTS AGAINST DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL USE FOR A PERIOD OF ONE 1 YEAR AFTER THE DATE OF INVOICE FROM GRAINGER, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.