Mustang Survival Inflatable Fishing Vest, Olive
Not Coast Guard Approved
Manually-activated inflatable PFDs are inflated by pulling the inflation cord that hangs from the PFD at waist-height. They will not inflate when they get wet or are immersed in water. Manually-activated PFDs are a great choice for activities such as paddling, wade-fishing and swimming where there is a reasonable chance you will end up in the water and are confident you will be able to pull the inflation cord when you need it.
Manually-activated inflatable vests are ideal for situations where control over PFD inflation is desired. Excellent for fly-fishing or fishing in warm weather, the Mustang Inflatable Fishing Vest is comfortable and light weight so you might forget you're wearing a PFD. It is activated by manually pulling an activation cord, the inflatable vest is lighter and cooler than regular foam vests but still offers the same flotation performance. Great to wear over a t-shirt or warmer layers while lake or river fishing.
- Six roomy storage pockets
- Back hanging ring for landing net
- Manually inflates by pulling activation cord
- 16lb of buoyancy when inflated
- Sheepskin hook and fly patch
- Compatible with re-arm kit # MI5700
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Lifetime Outerwear, Base Layers, Gear haulers bags, Gloves
Two Years Kids foam Floatation, Inflatable Flotation, Dry suits
Three Years Adult foam Flotation, All other Products.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.