ANSI High Visibility Floatation Jacket, ANSI Tape, Type III PFD
Mustang Survival's ANSI High Visibility Floatation Jacket with ANSI reflective tape is a Type III PFD (USCG approved Life Jacket) offering hypothermia and flotation protection. The MJ6214 T3 ANSI High Visibility Floatation Jacket was designed to deliver comfort, warmth, and durability as a ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 3 compliant float coat.
The MJ6214 T3 uses closed-cell foam insulation providing flotation and insulation even in water immersion to delay hypothermia. The functional design elements include fleece-lined pockets, storm flap, and neoprene wrist closures for improved foul weather protection.
- USCG Approved Type III
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 2 compliance
- ANSI Reflective Tape for increased night visibility
|S||34 - 38 IN, 86 - 97 CM||99 - 154 LBS, 45 - 70 KG|
|M||38 - 42 IN, 97 - 107 CM||132 - 198 LBS, 60 - 90 KG|
|L||42 - 46 IN, 107 - 117 CM||176 - 242 LBS, 80 - 110 KG|
|XL||46 - 50 IN, 117 - 127 CM||198 - 276 LBS, 90 - 125 KG|
|XXL||50 - 54 IN, 127 - 137 CM||242 - 309 LBS, 110 - 140 KG|
|XXXL||54 - 58 IN, 137 - 147 CM||275 - 352 LBS, 125 - 160 KG|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Lifetime Outerwear, Base Layers, Gear haulers bags, Gloves
Two Years Kids foam Floatation, Inflatable Flotation, Dry suits
Three Years Adult foam Flotation, All other Products.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.